Applause Africa, Critically Acclaimed Actor & Philanthropist Gbenga Akinnagbe Unveils “Liberated People” and Launches“#LBR8” Digital Campaign
On Tuesday May 7, join actor, philanthropist and New York Times writer, Gbenga Akinnagbe, at Miss Lilly’s (132 West Houston Street, New York, NY) for the NYC launch of his lifestyle brand, Liberated People.
The inaugural event which is being touted using the offical hashtag #LBR8, will be hosted by WPIX news producer/correspondent and three-time Emmy nominated media professional,Ojinika Obiekwe. It will feature:
- Liberated People’s latest t-shirt collection
- Cocktail specials and hors d’oeuvres sponsored by Heineken and Miss Lilly's
- Liberated People branded giftbags, and
- Music by two popular NYC deejays, DJs Boima and
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh